Contact a Representative
Contact an Independence Administrators account executive for more information or to request a proposal.
Expat and Business Travel Plans
View information about GeoBlueSM plans to cover your employees and their families when they travel abroad for your business.
Independence Administrators strives to give each client a uniquely designed solution that complements their health benefits philosophy and financial goals.
Independence Administrators’ health benefits services help clients invest their benefits dollars to achieve the greatest value for their organization. We provide exceptional flexibility in plan design and management for sponsors of self-insured health plans, whether benefits are consumer directed health programs or managed care.
Our health plan service capabilities offer plan sponsors the following options:
- network-based or traditional plans including:
- CDHP — Consumer directed health programs (FSA, HRA, and HSA-compatible health plan administration);
- PPO — Preferred Provider Organization;
- EPO — Exclusive Provider Organization;
- single or multiple benefit plan design options;
- hospital-based plan.
- one of the nation’s strongest and most recognized health care networks, coupling Independence Administrators’ PPO network in the Philadelphia region with the nationwide BlueCard® program of health care providers;
- a full spectrum of benefit designs:
- for local, regional, or national organizations;
- uniform plan design, regardless of geographical location, or multiple plan designs;
- multi-tiered benefits;
- industry-specific solutions, tailored for organizations such as Taft-Hartley plans, and hospitals and health systems.
- integrated, single-source solutions:
- comprehensive health management services, including utilization management, case management, disease management, maternity program, wellness programs, member tools, and resources;
- stop-loss placement, administration, and reporting;
- prescription benefits programs that include retail, mail order, and formulary-based benefits;
- PPO or indemnity plans for dental or vision;
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA);
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA);
- preferred Health Savings Account (HSA) banking arrangement;
- Plan support services;
We welcome the challenge to help you improve your health plan’s performance and the satisfaction of your members. Our sales consultants will work with you, your broker, or benefits consultant to optimize our capabilities for your health benefits program and help you achieve your goals.